Our work has considered a range of issues in mobile computing, from processing visual information on mobile devices, to reliably programming them, and leverage cloud and edge resources for applications.
- SoCCScrooge: A Cost-Effective Deep Learning Inference SystemIn SoCC ’21: ACM Symposium on Cloud Computing, Seattle, WA, USA, November 1 - 4, 2021 2021
- IoTDIRim: Offloading Inference to the EdgeIn Proceedings of the 6th ACM/IEEE Conference on Internet of Things Design and Implementation, 2021 2021
- MiddlewareOlympian: Scheduling GPU Usage in a Deep Neural Network Model Serving SystemIn Proceedings of the 19th International Middleware Conference 2018
- MobiSysGnome: A Practical Approach to NLOS Mitigation for GPS Positioning in SmartphonesIn Proceedings of the 16th Annual International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services (Mobisys) 2018
- UbicompALPS: Accurate Landmark Positioning at City ScalesIn the 2016 ACM International Joint Conference on Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing (UbiComp 2016) se 2016
- MobiSysEfficient Privilege De-Escalation for Ad Libraries in Mobile AppsIn The 13th Annual International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services (MobiSys 2015) ma 2015
- MobiSysFlexiWeb: Network-Aware Compaction for Accelerating Mobile Web TransfersIn Proc. ACM MobiCom ma 2015